Zero Face Cleanser
Zero Face Cleanser
An incredibly gentle & balanced cleanser for all skin types including the most sensitive.
Its transforming gel to oil to milk formula removes makeup, pollution, sunscreen, dirt and all other impurities that may build up on the surface of our skin over the course of a day.
Pumpkin enzymes provide a daily gentle exfoliation. Leaves the skin fresh and bare without stripping skin of moisture. Reinforces the skin leaving it looking naturally glowing.
Ideal for impure, oily, combination and acne to reduce breakouts
Normal to dry skin to maintain moisture balance
Mature skins for its antioxidant and anti pollution action
Sensitive skins to reduce inflammation and sensitivity
• Clear liquid emulsion with a moisturizing feel
• Pleasant oily feel: Massage the oil cleanser on the skin.
• The oily cleanser turns milky when water is applied.
• Easy rinse-off. No greasy residue.
• In an irritation test, the ingredient did not irritate even the sensitive eye tissue.
• Formulated with natural preservative.
• 99% Natural
• Silicone Free- PEG.PPG free -ETHOXYLATED Free - Syloxane Free
• Fragrance Free
• Pumpkin enzyme: enhances cellular renewal for excellent exfoliating benefits without the common irritation associated with AHA’S or traditional enzymes. This particular form is obtained by fermenting the pumpkin fruit with lactobacillus lactis.
• Lecithin: a natural substance made up of fatty acids that protects the skins barrier function, softens and moisturizes.
• Sunflower Seed Oil: contains 68% natural ceramides to moisturize. Sunflower seed oil is also a great source of vitamin A, C, D, E & F, rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and is effective for combatting skincare issues like acne, inflammation, general redness, damage, and irritation of the skin as well as skin ageing.
• Coconut Oil: has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and antiviral properties. Coconut oil is also very moisturizing. The amount of coconut oil in this formula is at an optimal concentration to prevent clogging pores.
• Radish root ferment filtrate for skin: Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate is a synthesized chemical, derived from the fermented roots of the radish (Raphanus sativus). Used as a natural antimicrobial preservative with moisturizing and softening properties.
• Sodium methyl cocoyl taurate is a mild, natural, and biodegradable surfactant for skin care issues in adults and infants due to its mild nature. It helps keep your skin smooth and soft without drying. It can also improve the absorption of other ingredients into the skin.
• Sodium levulinate is the salt of levulinic acid, a synthetic organic acid that helps condition and soften skin. Sodium levulinate is part of the preservative blend because it exhibits antimicrobial action.
• Sodium Anisate is a 100% natural preservative obtained from anise and fennel. It is a gentle preservative proved to have a great mitotic inhibitor activity without altering the integrity, colour or pH of other natural ingredients included in the final product. It is especially used in the preservation of fresh ingredients.
How to use: Apply some amount of cleansing oil with your hands on dry skin. After a gentle application on the face and around the eyes, wet your fingertips and massage it. When the oil turns into a light, milky emulsion, it can be easily removed with water.
Made in Switzerland