Overnight "V" Mask
The skin looks appears firmer and younger with Swiss line`s Cell Shock Overnight “V” Mask, a two-part system including, the sculpting Patch-Mask and Lifting-Infusion-Mask. The Sculpting Patch-Mask improves suppleness and elasticity of the facial contour areas. The Lifting-Infusion Mask acts like a “second-skin,” delivering cosmetic benefits throughout the night.
- Anyone concerned with multiple signs of aging: lifeless skin, loss of firmness, wrinkles, double-chin and loss of oval facial shape
- Consumers who think that their facial shape is too “round” or too “square” and would like a more “V”-shaped contour
- Anyone looking for a new skincare ritual… a more exciting night-time solution
- The skin looks sculpted and appears firmer and firmness.
- The entire face, neck and décolleté seems to be plumbed
- Deeply hydrates the skin and smooths fine lines
How to use:
The Overnight “V” Mask may be applied two to three times per week, for an intensive cure, or alternatively it can be used every night for as long as needed.
- Cleanse and tone the skin as usual, and then use your usual serums and/or ampoules, eye care and neck care.
- Use the Sculpting Patch-Mask roll-on applicator to roll the product on along the jaw line and under-chin areas as you apply a gentle pressure to the tube. Only a small amount of the product is needed as the gel forms a “patch” and there is no need to apply more than a very thin veil. Smooth the gel with the fingertips as needed to even-out the application.
For security during travelling, and also to keep the roller clean after each use, the tube has an ON/OFF lock system. It should be kept in the OFF position at all times and only switched ON for application and then switched OFF again after that.
- Apply the Lifting Infusion-Mask over the entire face, neck and décolleté while making a soft draining massage as per the drawings below. When removing the mask from the jar use circular movements with your finger so as to “melt” and activate the second-skin film texture, thereby making the application of the mask even more enjoyable.
The Overnight “V” Mask belongs to a new generation of masks which work while you sleep… it should not be tissued-off or rinsed-off like a common mask.
If you feel the need to apply your usual night cream on top of the mask you can do it, but this should only be done in the case of very dry skin conditions.
V-Slimming Complex: This powerful complex, comprised of two synergistic botanical extracts: gingko (Gingko biloba) and butcher broom (Ruscus aculeatus) soothes the skin and acts as a moisturizing agent.
Swiss Snow Algae: This ingredient revitalizing and protective utilizes the latest anti-aging strategy offering its benefits by rejuvenating the appearance of the face
Collagen Chrono-Portector: this polypeptide preserves the elasticity and compactness of the skin along the jaw line and under the chin.
Cellactel 2 Complex Swiss line’s signature ingredient exerts its action on the wrinkles and the fine lines by attenuating appearance of them.
Hyaluron-Skin Film: This film is comprised of sodium hyaluronate and liquid crystals. The hyaluronic acid helps preserve the most important characteristics of youthful, such as suppleness, elasticity and tone, offering the appearance of healthy skin. A” second skin” is produced to mimic/recreate the natural skin barrier.
The longevity complex improving the look of wrinkles and reduced the appearance of aging signs. It’s help to looks younger then conceals visibly the appearance of wrinkles and age spots
Oligo-Catalyst Complex: Uniquely designed to respond to the nutritional needs of overtired skin via hydration