Glycolic Brightening Renew Overnight
A nightly treatment that promotes cellular turnover and a refined radiance.
Brightening Renew Overnight
Synergistically blended with phytic acid and a soothing complex, Glycolic Brightening Renew Overnight works at a true 4% glycolic concentration to dissolve cellular cohesions and promote turnover, revealing brighter, and more radiant skin.
Not to be confused with the US-only 10% glycolic version.
Small and Mighty Glycolic Acid at a Glance
- What is glycolic acid? Derived from sugar cane, glycolic acid is the smallest of the alpha-hydroxy acids (AHA)
- What makes it effective? It loosens and releases dead and dehydrated cells, increasing the rate of exfoliation to improve skin texture and tone, and fosters a natural glow.
Not all glycolic treatments are created equal
How Active is SkinCeutica's Acid?
Free acid value refers to the true strength of your glycolic acid product. It is the active acid available to work on your skin and it depends on 2 factors:
- Concentration: 4-10% is the ideal concentration for nightly treatments
- pH: Lower pH formulas have a higher glycolic free acid value, increasing their strength and effectiveness.
Quantifiable improvement in key markers of glow
- 18% improvement in Radiance
- 21% improvement in Skin Texture
- 10% Improvement in Skin Tone
- 21% improvement in Skin Clarity
Protocol: An 8-week, single-center, clinical study was conducted on 50 females, ages 35-64, with global fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough skin texture, and a dull complexion. Glycolic Brightening Renew Overnight was used once nightly in conjunction with a sunscreen. Efficacy evaluations were conducted at baseline and at weeks 2, 4, and 8.